Know before you go
It is important to understand that an outbreak of COVID-19 will end your trip and impact the livelihood of the staff providing your experience. It could also have serious impacts on the small communities that service our operation. Please be diligent in following our practices and protocols.
The following steps should be practiced when traveling to and from our location to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Practice physical distancing,
- Use a face covering or mask when you’re close to others outside of your travel unit,
- Avoid crowded places like restaurants & bars,
- Stay at home and away from others if you feel sick
- Do not traveling at all if you have symptoms
- Drive to our location instead of flying, if possible
For more information on preventing the spread of COVID-19 please refer to: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/prevention-risks.html#p
All guests at our Valhalla location are required to complete a health screen prior to arrival day. Please complete the following health screening and follow all directions upon completion. If you receive a prompt to self isolate or get a COVID test after completing the screening, please contact us immediately:
If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any of the following cold-like or gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO SHOW UP AT CHECK IN. Our main priority is for the safety of our guests, staff and community. Please contact our Guest Services team and they will work with you to reschedule your booking. A guest who does not clear our in-person health screenings will not be permitted to participate that day but will be allowed to reschedule their booking (one time, within the season or the following) based on availability and future passing our screening process. Do not travel or show up for check-in if you are experiencing any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Fever and/or chills
- A body temperature in excess of 37.99°C
- A new or recent cough (or worsening chronic cough)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Gastrointestinal symptoms including abdominal pain, diarrhea, and vomiting.Anybody who has experienced these symptoms must be symptom-free for at least 72 hrs prior to arrival for their trip.
- Recent diminished sense of smell and/or taste
- Fatigue, malaise, weakness and/or body aches
- Nasal congestion and/or runny nose
- Sore throat
- Generally feeling unwell
You will NOT be allowed to ride with us if you have experienced any of the following circumstances within 14 days prior to the start of your Valhalla day trip:
- You have travelled from or through a Level 3 or 4 Travel Advisory listed country
- You have been in contact with anyone who has travelled from a Level 3 or 4 Travel Advisory listed country in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
With new protocols and procedures in place, it’s more important than ever to arrive promptly. Please note that “the bus waits for no one”.
Upon check-in, it is mandatory to wear a 3-ply mask or face covering and practice physical distancing of at least 2 metres.
It is required that guests and staff sanitize and/or wash their hands prior to undergoing health screening and/or entering any of our buildings, locations and vehicles. There will be plenty of sanitizer and wipes available to disinfect surfaces and items at any time during your trip.
Guests at our Valhalla location will be required to complete both health screening and safety training upon arrival at the staging area. Any guest who refuses to follow our protocols and procedures, will be asked to leave the area immediately. Absolutely no trip credits or refunds will be given in this situation. Under no circumstances will we be compensate anyone for any inconvenience as a result of being asked to leave for non-compliance with our policies ,vehicles or property for failing to comply
If you or someone in your party begins to feel unwell or develop any of the above symptoms it is crucial you let one of our staff know immediately.